Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is free to all eligible users of Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
2. Entrants must have a valid Facebook or Twitter account and share an image of their painted Knight publicly, including the hashtag ‘#Freeblade’, in order to be considered for entry. The competition will run until the 26th May 2016, any entries after this point will not be considered.
3. Multiple entries are permitted. Pixel Toys and Games Workshop accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason.
4. All entries will be reviewed by the “Panel of Judgment”, composed jointly from members of Pixel Toys and Games Workshop. The Panel of Judgment shall select the top entry which best satisfies the judging criteria. The judging criteria shall be as follows: the Knight image that best makes use of the customisation options available in the game Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade, including primary and secondary paints, emblems, patterns, trims and layouts as well as the photo image options zoom, tilt, rotation and stances. The decisions of the Panel of Judgment shall be final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and each entrant’s ability to provide the winning criteria. Winner(s) will notified through their means of entry (via Facebook or Twitter) and announced on to general public on social media and websites belonging to Pixel Toys and Games Workshop. See paragraph 8 for details.
5. Winner(s) will received an Imperial Knight model professionally painted in the likeness of their winning entry. Prizes will be dispatched by UPS tracked delivery once they have been claimed.
6. No cash alternative prizes will be offered, prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability.
7. Winner(s) must claim their prize within two months. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, then the opportunity to win the prize will be lost and the competition will be finished.
8. By claiming a prize, winners agree that Games Workshop and Pixel Toys can use their name and place of residence (in the format of Rob W of Nottingham, UK) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winners may be published on social media belonging to Pixel Toys and Games Workshop as well as the websites www.pixeltoys.com and www.games-workshop.com and in Games Workshop’ email newsletter.
9. By entering the competition, you are confirming that the submission is your own work, and you agree to allow Games Workshop and Pixel Toys to display any image you submit. You accept that Games Workshop or Pixel Toys may alter the visual appearance of the images before they are displayed online. The painted model will be photographed by Games Workshop and Pixel Toys prior to being sent to the winner. The user consents to these pictures being used in-perpetuity by said parties for any advertising or marketing purposes whatsoever, in whatever form or format, and the visual appearance of the images may be altered before being displayed.
10. By making a submission, you agree that the copyright holder of the images consents to Games Workshop and Pixel Toys using the imagery and that the image does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. All images remain the property of the copyright holder.
11. Entries from trade accounts or employees of Games Workshop or Pixel Toys, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of the competition will not be considered.
12. Games Workshop or Pixel Toys reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event Games Workshop or Pixel Toys will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
13. These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.