Pixel Toys is a successful and rapidly growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile and VR video games. The company strives to differentiate itself by delivering industry leading gameplay, visuals and audio, all designed to give the player a best in class experience.
Based in Leamington Spa, (the happiest place in Britain to live according to the BBC). We have modern creative office space with a exuberant vibe. We strive together to make truly remarkable games.
We are growing fast with a major title launching shortly and are looking for a user acquisition manager to work across the business and on our new release in particular.
This is the perfect job for a graduate or someone looking for a second role hoping to break into digital marketing, user acquisition and games.
As junior/associate acquisition manager you will be the driving force behind delivering installs at a competitive rate and aligning the business behind this objective.
Location Leamington Spa
Mathlete: You love numbers, they are your friends. You get deep and meaningful anytime you get the chance
Digital native: The digital world, it just makes sense to you
Winston Wolf: You love solving problems, and bringing order to chaos, creating, structuring and organising are second nature.
Data adept: You love analytics and optimisation. You are comfortable and happiest digging through mounds of data to find solutions and drive results
Power gamer: You strive to optimise. You want to squeeze every bit of performance out of everything you do.
A gaming fan: You understand games and playing them, your excited to work somewhere people are incredibly passionate about games. You don’t have to be an addict, or you can be, either way you will fit right in.
Person of action: You move quickly from idea to execution. You always finish and you strive to exceed in every way
Growth Mindset: You understand hard work gets results, and you give 100% commitment to everything you do
Forward Facing: Your confident and happy to engage with the whole team from the CEO to the latest intern
Buttoned up: Your organised and reliable. Team oriented and able to communicate with colleges at all levels
- Optimise acquisition, targeting key behaviours like retention, payment conversion and lifetime value
- Focus return on advertising spend to ensure profitable campaigns
- Provide regular reporting for all campaigns
- Respond to project needs – drive volume as required for testing
- Act as subject matter expert for ad tech tools
- Stay current on latest technology and trends in mobile user acquisition
- Maximise synergy between buying, attribution and delivery
- Contribute towards the development of ad creative
- Engage with account management at key partners like Facebook and Google to ensure effective campaigns
- Develop relationships at potential partners
- Segment data in order to execute remarketing and re-engagement campaigns
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter via the form below. We’d also love to see some examples of your work, so please send it through or provide a link to your folio.