Pixel Toys is a successful and rapidly growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile and VR video games. The company strives to differentiate itself by delivering industry leading gameplay, visuals and audio, all designed to give the player a best in class experience.
Based in Leamington Spa, (the happiest place in Britain to live according to the BBC). We have modern creative office space with a exuberant vibe. We strive together to make truly remarkable games.
We are looking for an Experienced QA Technician working on premium, high end mobile titles.
Location – Leamington Spa
• Manage QA process of live mobile game
• Organise & direct embed QA testers
• Provide accurate QA Testing time estimations
• Monitor & manage bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
• Anticipate & report potential issues at an early stage
• Manage & motivate QA testers
• Excellent communication skills
• Time Management + People Management Skills
• 2+ Years’ experience in QA Mobile
• Experience working on QA from concept to live
• Bug Management JIRA skills
How To Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter/email via the form below.