Pixel Toys is a successful and rapidly growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile and VR video games. The company strives to differentiate itself by delivering industry leading gameplay, visuals and audio, all designed to give the player a best in class experience.
Based in Leamington Spa, (the happiest place in Britain to live according to the BBC). We have modern creative office space with a exuberant vibe. We strive together to make truly remarkable games.
We are growing fast with a major title launching shortly and are looking for a user acquisition manager to work across the business and on our new release in particular.
As user acquisition manager you will be the driving force behind delivering installs at a competitive rate and aligning the business behind this objective.
Location Leamington Spa
UA polygot: Familiar with all key UA channels, providers, ad tech and more besides
Campaign controller: Creating, structuring and managing mobile user acquisition campaigns is like a warm blanket
Data adept: You love analytics and optimisation. You are comfortable and happiest digging through mounds of data to find insights and drive results
Digital Alexrod: You are gifted at optimising UA and getting maximum bang for buck on all campaigns
A gaming fan: You understand games and playing them, your excited to work somewhere people are incredibly passionate about games. You don’t have to be an addict, or you can be, either way you will fit right in.
Person of action: You move quickly from idea to execution. You always finish and you strive to exceed in every way
Growth Mindset: You understand hard work gets results, and you give 100% commitment to everything
Forward Facing: Your confident and happy to engage with the whole team from the CEO to the latest intern.
Buttoned up: Your organised and reliable. Team oriented and able to communicate with colleges at all levels
- Optimise acquisition targeting key behaviours like retention, payment conversion and lifetime value
- Focus return on advertising spend to ensure profitable campaigns
- Provide regular reporting for all campaigns
- Respond to project needs – drive volume as required for testing
- Act as subject matter expert for ad tech tools
- Stay current on latest technology and trends in mobile user acquisition
- Maximise synergy between buying, attribution and delivery
- Contribute towards the development of ad creative
- Develop relationships at potential partners
- Engage with account management at key partners like Facebook and Google to ensure effective campaigns
- Segment data in order to execute remarketing and re-engagement campaigns
How To Apply
Send your CV via the form below.